Tweetbot is an award-winning Twitter client for iOS and the Mac. Create lists and use them as curated timelines. Create and share powerful mute filters using keywords or regular expressions. Use timeline filters to quickly reveal tweets you want to see and hide the ones you don’t. Tweetbot lets you take over your timeline and view it your way.
What’s New in Version 5:
- GIF support in compose view (Powered by Giphy).
- Redesigned profiles.
- Redesigned tweet status details.
- New iconography and app icon.
- Optimized dark theme for OLED displays.
- Support for haptic feedback.
- Auto video playback in the timeline (which can be disabled in the settings).
- Ability to add descriptions to images when composing.
Why Choose Tweetbot:
- Create and use Twitter Lists as multiple timelines.
- Filter any timeline via keywords or predefined criteria (like tweets with media or links only) and save for future access.
- Second column on iPad to view other content like a list, mentions, search results, and etc at the same time.
- Sync your unread status and timeline position across all of your devices running Tweetbot (Mac, iPhone, iPad).
- No inline ads.
Timeline Filters. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filter. Access these saved filters any time with two taps.
Mute Filters. Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Select the length of time to mute and use regular expressions for smarter muting.
Profile Notes. Ever forget why you followed someone or wanted to jot notes for future reference? Create private notes on a user’s profile that only you can see.
Custom Timelines. Create and manage public or private lists and then use them as curated timelines. Tweetbot allows you to quickly switch between lists and even use one as your main timeline.
iCloud Sync. Tweetbot syncs your read position and much more so your experience is seamless when switching from desktop to mobile and vice versa.
Tweet Topics. Start tweet topics to automatically chain together multiple Tweets (with the ability to append optional hashtags) and create tweet storms.
- Fixes for iOS 13.2