Fight the various battles of the 100 Years Was throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the English and French during various different periods of the campaign. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another casualty of war?
- High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
- 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
- 4 Mission Bretton Succession Campaign.
- 8 Mission Edwardian Phase Campaign.
- All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
- Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Detailed Reference Charts.
- Map Zoom.
- 8 Mission Lancastrian Phase Campaign.
- 8 Mission Loire Campaign
Fix: Could crash while loading on iPhone Xr.
Change: iPhone and iPad: Major improvement to the map zoom feature (use two finger pinch to zoom in/out).
Changed: iPhone and iPad: The game is now optimised to used all the available screen space at the best screen resolution for each device.
- One some newer devices the game image was stretched.
- On some newer devices the game had a black border.
Note: An update is in development to better support the space around the 'notch' and the curved displays on iPhone X, Xr and Xs models.
Change: Game performance is much faster and graphical execution smoother.
Add: The ability to unlock all scenarios in the settings menu.
Add: A whole new way to play, 'Historical Mode'. This is now an option on starting a new mission.
Add: 'Historical Mode' preference to the settings menu.
Add: Change log for all updates in the latest edition of the game.
Add: Change log to the help menu.
Fix: An issue with the Loire Campaign map fonts being too small to read on iPhone.
Add: A Game Speed button with 3 options Standard, Slow and Fast it can be found in the settings menu.