ViewExif is a powerful metadata tool for your photos. With the help of ViewExif, you can not only view metadata of photos, but also edit and remove metadata in photo. Besides, it has an app extension, so you can view metadata right in Photos app.
Being able to read exif tags can be of great importance not only for beginners, but also for other photographers who want to find out what settings and tools were used to create a particular photograph.
For those people who want to protect privacy, this app is useful for you as well. When you send photos via email or share on social network, your personal information (geo location, taken date etc) is shared as well. If you upset to share those information, ViewExif is able to remove it before sharing.
- Display EXIF tags: Dimensions, Taken Date, ISO Speed, F Number, Exposure Time, Focal Length and more.
- Display IPTC tags: Star Ratings, Keywords, Description etc.
- Display geo location on map.
- Add star ratings, keywords and description on photo
- Remove metadata from photo
- Supported image formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC) and RAW formats (CR2, NEF, DNG).
- Share photo w/o metadata on Twitter, Facebook, email.
- App extension for Photos app and 3rd-party apps such as Dropbox, FileExplorer etc.
- Dark Mode
===== CONTACT US =====
- Optimize for iOS 13
- Dark Mode
- Bug fixes and stability improvements