nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
With your mouse drag, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, control volume.
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
Playback speed control : 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
AB repeat(specific section repetition)
Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio equalizer
Supports audio sync
Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- Supports TMDb Metadata
- Improves UI/UX
- Fixes bugs