Race an aerodynamic thingy through a maze of animated, geometric peril and plunge into a mysterious grid of pixels at the bottom, all while listening to a glorious soundtrack by Fat Bard. Does that make any sense? Of course not! But it’s fun. You’ll see.
- Simple controls. Easy to learn, difficult to master (all games say this, so it must be important)
- Stylish and colorful visual design
- Dynamic and exciting physics-based gameplay
- Fifty handcrafted levels split over five stages (this was actually the hardest part of development)
- Record and share gameplay videos with Everyplay integration (this was actually really easy to implement - like 3-4 days, tops)
- Compete with your friends and anyone across the world with Game Center leaderboards and achievements