Dribbble's official app for iPhone and iPad. Discover and follow the world's best designers. Browse and curate amazing design work faster and easier.
- Universal App + Apple TV app!
- Easy access to your profile, likes, and bucket collections
- Message other designers and teams
- View the latest job listings
- Upload new Shots via your device's Camera or Camera Roll
- 3D touch to get a closer look at any Shot from a feed
- Activity and push notifications
- Auto-animating GIFs in feeds
- Search for inspiration by keyword or tag
- Split screen support in iPad
- Share extension allows you to share to Dribbble from your favourite design tools
- Launch the app directly from Dribbble links, then use Handoff to view on your desktop
- Spotlight Search designer profiles and content from your device's home screen
Founded in 2009, Dribbble has grown to become the premier community for discovering and connecting with designers around the globe. Our mission is to help the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. Illustrators, icon artists, typographers, graphic designers, logo designers, web designers, and other creative types share their work, process, and current projects.
We heard your feedback on the last release and we're back with some big improvements to the Dribbble app!
- Brought back the tab bar to make it quick and easy to move between Shots, Activity, Uploading, and Messages.
- Removed the hamburger menu and you'll now access your profile when tapping on your avatar in the the top left of the screen.
- Improved the menu in the Shots feed that allows you to switch between Following, Popular, and Recent feeds.
- Improved the filter functionality so you can drill into the specific types of Shots you want to explore.
- Lots of layout improvements in the feed, Shot details, and Profile screens.
- Plus even more bug fixes!