DEVONthink To Go is the mobile document management solution for iPad and iPhone. Store and organize your important documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server with DEVONthink for Mac. Strong encryption and app-wide Face ID/Touch ID/PIN code security keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Use your documents from the iOS Files app
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that supports file providers
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Edit and annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Edit tables (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Synchronize with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion and is integrated with Readdle Scanner Pro.
Version 2.7 adds push notifications for the synchronisation, a PDF outline view, and an option to sort by date added. It also improves the handling of tags when groups or documents are moved to the trash, the keyboard handling when searching, and the reliability of automatic PDF double spread mode. Imported email messages receive the original message's creation date. The update also adds an warning for when you change the encryption key of a sync store, and makes the automatic sync intervals shorter.
"For providing synchronization push notifications DEVONtechnologies maintains a list of records consisting of an anonymized device identifier (UID), the unique identifier (UUID) of a sync store, the UUID of a databases in that sync store, information about the app edition and beta status, as well as a timestamp. Nether the UID nor the sync store and database UUIDs can be backtraced by DEVONtechnologies to a named user. We're collecting the app edition and beta status to send the data to the correct server at Apple and the timestamp to delete records that haven't been used in a while. The actual push notification is sent via the Apple Push Notification service."