Screeny 2.0 has an all new look. It screens your camera roll and helps you to filter and delete things that are no longer necessary. So now along with screenshots it also helps you to manage unwanted live photos (keeps the photo and removes video from live photo), photos and videos as well.
** Screeny is not optimised for iCloud Photo Library yet
"Must have iPhone Apps - 2014" - MacStories
"10 Best Paid iPhone Apps - 2014" - AppAdvice
"One of the 12 Best iOS apps of 2014" - Cult of Mac
"One of the 65 Best Apps launched in 2014" - The Next Web
“Screeny is the screenshot-deleting iPhone app we have wanted all our lives” - The Verge
"As someone who takes way too many screenshots, this app is something I've often longed for" - CNet
“If you’re looking to quickly delete any old screenshots you have in your Camera Roll, there’s nothing better than Screeny." - Beautiful Pixels
Free more space
Unwanted Screenshots, live photos, photos and videos consume space. Let us find them for you, so that you can manage them better.
Filter and select easily
Media accumulates over time but there might be a case that you are working on a project currently and want to use or review them. So we have made it easy for you to filter unwanted Screenshots, live photos, photos and videos easily. You can use any of the following filters:
- Select all except last 15 days
- Select all except last 30 days
- Select all except last 1 month
- Select all except last 3 months
- Select all except last 6 months
- Select all except last 1 year
- Select all except favourites
- Select all
You can long press or 3D Touch on a screenshot, live photo, photo or video to view then in full screen mode - just incase you want to see details before deleting them. Swipe left/right to browse media and select the image or video to be deleted.
App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think the app is worthy, please consider writing a nice review, and we will have a small celebration here :) Thanks for using Screeny!
Connect with us on Twitter @nfnlabs
For detailed feedback and suggestions: email@example.com
- You can now swipe left/right to browse media in full screen mode and select the image or video to be deleted (You can go to full screen mode by long press or 3D Touch on image thumbnails)
- Siri shortcuts for scanning - Screenshots, Photos, Live Photos, Panoramas, Videos
- A few minor bugs and design tweaks