Microspot MacDraft Personal Edition (PE) with features from the award-winning MacDraft Professional, offers an easy-to-use graphic design solution to rival other vector-based design tools on the market. It has a very intuitive user interface which means it is much easier to learn and use than other professional level programs. Symbol libraries are available to help with the drawing process. These can be dragged and dropped into your drawing saving time and money. You can also create your own symbols.
Having updated the drawing tools, specifically the Bezier tool which acts more like a pen tool, illustration with MacDraft PE has never been easier. You can create complex or simple vector drawings.
The customizable toolbar saves you time going to the menus for frequently used commands. The drag and drop library palette makes finding items easier and so its much faster to use than previous library utilities. The new layers palette stays visible all the time amd gives constant feedback of which layer you are editing simplifying operations.
Images should not need to be preprocessed now with the image menu and new resize palette for images bringing more functionality within Macdraft PE. We have added new templates and sample libraries to help you get started with ease.
Combine these with the new coordinate system, better rulers, customizable scales and the clipped text feedback and you have the simplest and fastest 2D CAD program on the market with the genuine easy to learn Macintosh interface.
In this update we will have focused on key bug fixes as follows:
• Fixed a bug where grouped objects did not rotate correctly.
• Fixed a bug where pasting objects containing text across to document/layer at different scale did not paste correctly.
• Fixed a bug where MacDraft Quit unexpectedly when attempting to add a layer that contained special characters in the name.
• Fixed a bug where duplicated objects did not move on the same grid as the original object when zoomed in.
• Fixed a bug where locked objects got corrupted after flipping that had linked dimension associated with it.