Apple Watch Support now available
Bluetooth LE Terminal is an App which allows you to test Bluetooth Low Energy enabled Devices.
For example: You want to build an accessory for an iPhone or iPad with Bluetooth LE. You want to test the hardware even before you developed an app. Bluetooth LE Terminal will do exactly that.
• send decimal numbers (display as HEX or decimal value)
• send ASCII characters
• display everything you send or receive in the Terminal
• get informations about the connected device (UUID, Services, Characteristics, RSSI, ...)
• choose between characteristics to send data
• see which characteristic was used to receive data
• use the App as remote control for hardware (RC Cars, Robots, ...)
• send a UNIX timestamp to your peripheral (seconds since 1970)
• Many more features will be added soon!
If you have any questions about the app, or requests for features you would like to see, just write a short review or use the button inside the app to contact me!
• Support for iOS 12