A beautiful way to calm you and/or your baby to sleep when you need it the most.
Sleepy Eyes takes a selection of personally tried and tested white noises that may help you and/or your baby to sleep. Trust me, it works on me just testing the app.
Comes with 10 carefully selected sounds. Offering easy to reach controls for when your little one is causing mayhem or if you're extra sleepy. No thumbling around with delicate controls.
No in-app purchases, just a great app at an amazing price with ongoing support.
- Car Ride
- Summer Night
- Static Noise
- Train Ride
- Washing Machine
'Choose a sound' to you and/or your baby's taste, set a timer or keep the sound going as long as you want.
Push the big icon on the playing screen to pause or play the sound. Can also be paused and started again whilst your phone is locked or using control centre.
Setting available to tweak the app to your needs.
Want to say hello? Request new sounds? Need help?
Never use headphones on babies!
It's that time again for an update to the app. Here goes:
- New app icon. I think you're going to love it. The old one was... well... old.
- Bolder fonts! To boldly go where many fonts have gone before. OK, that was bad.
- iOS 11 fixes and improvements. Boring.
- Thanks to iOS 11 you can now pause and un-pause the app, when playing, from your Apple Watch. Yes, I was surprised to see it. Love it!
- Fixed some weirdness that would occur on the iPad. Also boring... yet satisfying to fix... finally.
- Made the app size smaller by removing a couple of things and making optimisations. Well, it optimised itself pretty well to be honest!
- If you've used the app for a while, after updating, it may or may not ask you to leave a review. Please do :) Don't worry, nothing pesky there!
Thanks for reading.
Happy calming and sleeping!
Any questions? Contact me: